At age 21, I am currently a full time student at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas. I graduated from Topeka High School in 2014. My major is Graphic Design. I am working towards a Bachelors in Fine Arts with an emphasis in Graphic Design. I plan to take my degree and creative abilities to a business that needs creative incentive in the design and marketing department. When I am not designing, I am a Model and a Makeup Designer. I have been modeling for 1 year. I do print modeling, as well as runway modeling. I have been a makeup artist for 2 years. I enjoy making others feel beautiful and confident. I also do freelance commission based artwork, This includes drawings, graphics, and animations. My creative thinking not only goes into my Graphic Designing, but also into my Makeup artistry and modeling.
Self Development Plan Goals:
Designing graphics for a major company such as Nike, Beauty Brands, Too Faced etc.
- Completing a very detailed portfolio and resume.
- Get plenty of experience with designing graphics for bigger companies by starting out designing for smaller companies.
- Make more connections and getting my name out.
- Marketing my brand as a business
- Obtaining a marketing, and business degree
- Creating a very user friendly accessible website for my brand